YouTuber Lance Stewart confirms tragic deaths of his brother-in-law Dave and baby nephew Julian just

AN influencer has revealed that his baby nephew and brother-in-law died just days apart.

YouTuber Lance Stewart said Julian and Dave Irwin passed away earlier this month.

In a viral clip, the vlogger told fans that Julian died on April 15 after spending nine months in the hospital.

Julian battled Hypoplastic left heart syndrome - a birth defect that affects around one in 3,841 babies born in the US every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

HLHS is a birth defect that occurs when the baby’s left side of the heart doesn’t develop properly.

Lance revealed that his sister Sabrina and her husband Dave were always at the baby’s bedside throughout.

The social media star told fans that on April 18, Dave suffered a heart attack and died.

Lance said: “Words literally cannot describe how bad I feel for my sister.

"I remember when I heard that he had passed, I was crying hysterically and I just keep saying over and over again out loud: ‘I feel so bad for Sabrina.'"

He added: “I know my sister and Dave loved Julian with all of their heart."

Most read in The US Sun

Dave, also an influencer, regularly updated fans on Julian’s health battle.

He shared his final picture on March 2 and captioned the snap: “Daddy’s little boy.”

Dave also described his son as an “HLHS warrior.”

Just months before his death, Julian underwent surgery after suffering a collapsed lung.

Sabrina has recently broken her silence following Julian and Dave's deaths.

She posted on Instagram a quote from the One Tree Hill star Brooke Davis.

It said: “Sometimes, life will kick you around; but sooner or later you realize you’re not just a survivor.

"You’re a warrior, and you’re stronger than anything life throws your way!”

In her Instagram bio, she has described Julian and Dave as her “two beautiful angels.”

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7tbTEZqqupl6YvK57zZ6urGdoZX12gZVuZrKnpanCo7HRZqOappOaerTAxLCYq6xdma63sYyjrKWhkaN6pbHArZ%2BsZw%3D%3D